Xero Accounting Software
Here at Velocity Accounting Group we aim to help you unlock your financial potential and one of the foundation stones in your business 'wall' is your selection of accounting software. One size certainly doesn't fit all businesses in the digital age and before we recommend any software program we always ask you three simple questions:
- What does your business need? Payroll, inventory, debtors, creditors, invoicing or a full blown general ledger so you can produce your own financial statements?
- What is your level of accounting skill?
- Do you want to use a cloud or conventional software program?
As such, the choice of accounting software will depend on your business needs and level of accounting skill. For that reason we support a number of programs including Cashflow Manager, MYOB, QuickBooks and the cloud based solution Xero (pronounced zero).
Increasingly our clients are opting for a cloud based solution like Xero because they let you run your business from work, home or on the go. You can access your record keeping via the internet and invite your accountant or bookkeeper to view your accounts at the same time. This means you can get bookkeeping assistance and valuable advice in real-time.
Log in online anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet or smart phone to get a real-time view of your cashflow. This small business accounting software is relatively simple and your data is completely secure, even if your computer is lost or stolen. The attraction of Xero online accounting software is that you can work on any system (Mac, Windows or Linux) plus, there’s a mobile version specifically designed for smartphones like iPhone, Android and Blackberry.
All your invited users have access to the latest version of your financial data and you never need to worry about installing software or updates. With Xero your data is never out-of-date and software updates are free and automatically available when you login. As Certified Partners of Xero we have hundreds of clients using the program to do their bookkeeping in the cloud and we offer small business owners a range of options including:
- Establish Your XERO file from scratch
- Move your bookkeeping from MYOB or QuickBooks/Reckon to XERO
- Correct your XERO file (fixing other people's mistakes is a speciality of ours)
- Provide ongoing bookkeeping in XERO (we can even update daily if you'd like us to)
- Train you to use the program
- Provide peace of mind that you're dealing with an experienced and certified XERO Partner
Ultimately the idea is to let you spend more time working ON your business and less time doing your books. If you would like a demonstration of the software to assess the suitability to your business contact us today. We invite you to book a FREE, one hour introductory consultation to discuss your business software needs. At this meeting you can expect practical advice designed to help you accelerate your business success. To book a time, call us today on (08) 9250 4048 or complete your details in the box at the top of this page.
Click on the image below to view a short video on Xero Accounting Software for Small Business.
More information is also available here: Xero Online Accounting Software